Thursday, June 10, 2010

Peachy Keen's Stamp Shadowbox Challenge #30

This Challengehttp://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-30-shadowbox-challenge.html we could do a 8x8 or 12x12 layout, the shadowbox was optional, I decided to do a baby boy 8x8 page layout, I used Paper Dolls and New Arrival carts. cuddlebug, Peachy Keen Faces stamps, paper was boys Nursery DCWV, I hope you like please leave me comments if you haven't already please be a follower with me, if you have a blog please let me know so I can come follow you, thanks for looking :)

10 comments:

  1. Soooo Cute--great job-love those little faces!
    cool music on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those babies are so cute! Love those faces! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love babies!!! Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is sooooo CUTE!! Great job w/the challenge! Thank you for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what cute babies! LOVE their nappies and cute faces. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color combination you used! Good Luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those babies are too cute! I really like it- Good Luck!
    Mary S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie,
    You made such a cute little baby boy layout! The little baby in the crib is too cute! Love the patterned paper you used! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! Look at those cutie patootie babies! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete