Thursday, June 10, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma

this week @ My creative Time with Emma, you can see her site @ http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2010/06/throwback-thursday-challenge.htm we had to use the colors Blue, Red and Brown, and she wanted us to use the cart. Stretch Your Imagentation  if we have it,  I used the Paper Dolls Dress Ups. I love these guys, ok I hope you like please leave me some comments, and if you haven't already please come follow me on my blog here, if you have a blog please let me know so I can come follow you thanks for looking hope to see you again :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie!!!
    You did great Job !!!!
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut out the Raggady Andy as well in the same colours but it didn't fit on my card. lol Very cute.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out SOOO SUPER SWEET!!! Thank you so much for joining my Throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love Paper dolls as the possibilities are endless!
    Jenny Kozar
    kozfam5@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete