Friday, July 23, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 34

This challenge is having to make a card with cake, candy, cupcake, or cookies  and with any cart. and colors we choose, this is how I made it:
standard size card
matted it with DCWV paper stack
cart. was Celebrations
cupcake was cut @ 3 in then layered
2 border strips with punch from Martha Stewart
and I thought this ribbon would be cute with the cupcakes,
I hope you like, please leave me your comments and feel free
to be a follower, happy crafting Debbie :) you can visit over @
http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/07/cricut-cardz-challenge-34.html

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the pink colors and the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cards are so cute! Cute doesn't seem like a big enough word, but I love them! I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm glad I did. So creative!!

    ReplyDelete