Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 50th


This card I made for my aunt and uncle 50th
wedding anniversary, I like the paper cause it says
in the back ground Happily Ever After, paper was DCWV
stack, the cartridge was from Wedding & Marriage
I'm not sure if I am going to leave the gold circle or put
something else in it's place, I don't have anything YET
for anniversary's, so I'm still thinking, please leave me
your comments, or any suggestions that may help, also
your welcome to be a follower with me, happy crafting :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the card. I need to make a card for a 40th. Now that would be perfect. Tfs Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is just awesome love the colors you used just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great...TFS.
    about the circle maybe some bling...ya know everything looks better with sparkle :)

    Hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, great idea... I need to make one for 60th, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete