Monday, October 18, 2010

Sour Cream Containers

Wow I have been wanting to give this a try and now I did I am so happy the way this has turn out, being it's my first one I have made, please take a look, leave me your comments please, ok so here we go
I think they came out very cute, and really easy to make, I seen this over at my craft buddy, Jessica @ http://www.kinderstampo.com/2010/10/halloween-sour-cream-container-treat.html so I have to say a "Big Thank You" to Jessica for sharing this on her blog with this great video, please visit her and let her know I sent you over, thanks for stopping by, Debbie

6 comments:

  1. So Super cute! These are on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they turned out FANTASTIC! If I wasnt in the middle of making cards for a group and a card for someone at work I would have to try that myself! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable I love this idea!
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soo cute, I love making these,and so does my 17 year old son, shhhh don't let him know I said that, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorale --- I love them and I'm sure I'll be making some for the grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete