Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another " Z Fold " Card

I like to make these cards and most of all share them with you, this is the time of the season where I like to make  gifts, cards, but realizing some of us don't have a Cricut Machine, or maybe just don't have all the time like others to make all the cuts, and extras, so this is my easy, simple, and fun way of still making cards. You can do these with so many different stickers, embellishments, ribbons, etc. So here is one of my easy cards I would like to share with you, I will be sharing more of these, since they are so quick and easy and most of all fun too. Please leave me your comments, I love to here from you all.
still looking a little plain
added some flakes & stickles 
Hugs, Debbie :)

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Simple yet beautiful!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love folds that are other than the traditional A2 cards!!! :) Even with the simple embellishments (instead of Cricut cuts), it seems fancy!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete