Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DT project for Inking It Up Crazy

I am on the DT over at http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/, who is Kassidy she is amazing to work with,  I am enjoying and learning so much being here and happy to work with such lovely talented ladies, so please stop by and visit them as well, you can click on the link in this post, and you will be able to see all of there projects, ok so on to the project for this month we were ask to make a Thanks to someone, so I made this layout page, I have made so many cards lately I thought I would make this then I will use for Thanksgiving, so that is why you don't see any pics, as always I love to here your comments, if your not a follower feel free to click the follow button, I would love for you to follow with me, thanks for stopping by, Debbie :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute LO for Thanksgiving TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie!
    You did such an amazing job with your layout! I wish I could do layouts... I just stare at a blank page for hours then I just end up making a card. I love all the detail you added to the page. Thanks for being on the design team:) You are so awesome!
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Debbie, love the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete