Monday, November 1, 2010

DT project for Totally Stamps









ask me if I would be interested in being on her team and I was like YES, so again thank you Michelle, please stop by to visit her blog, and all the other talented ladies that again I am so happy to be designing with, this is so much fun, ok so the project was to make card, layout page, treat bags, or anything else, so I decided to do a layout page I haven't put pictures in it yet, still deciding which ones to use, remember I love to here your comments, and also I am going to be doing a Give Away soon here on my blog, since I have reached over 300 followers, if your not a follower with me feel free to click the follow button and follow along, there will be some fun things coming soon for the holidays, thanks for stopping by, Debbie :)

4 comments: