Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Challenge Me Monday # 38

This weeks challenge @ http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-me-monday-38.html
is anything using "Ribbon" I had made this card cause I loved ice skating when I was growing up, we used to hang out at the "Ice Skating Pond" with a nice cozy fire, it was lots of fun.. Ok on to my card I have to say I love how it turned out, I think this ribbon is so cute with the little mittens, and I am liking the colors too.  I hope you enjoy and please leave me your comments.
Hugs Debbie :)

13 comments:

  1. very pretty! love all the embossing you did!!!
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card DD....I love challenges...and you came thru on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best cards to inspire! I love them!! Did you emboss by hand or use a cuttlebug or something similar? I'm debating on getting one. hehe I have the Revolution and am wondering if I can find some embossing folders for it...
    Anyways, I love your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best friend would love this. She's a figure skater and it's so hard to find anything for figure skating. Great job! TFS!
    XO ~ Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors. Great job Deb.

    TFS & for playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color choice! So pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the pink and the embossing is awesome! thanks for playing with us at FCCB.
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job!!! I love it!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the colors that you used, those skates are so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did such a beautiful job - TFS. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that card is just adorable. I really love the colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete