Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hello everyone, I haven't been feeling myself for the past few days, but I did managed to get back in my little cute "Craft Room" and make some Christmas cards to share with you all, these are really easy and simple cards, just using some pretty papers, stamps, embellishments, and punches.  I hope you enjoy them, and please leave me your comments, and please come again, thanks for visiting me,
Hugs, Debbie


front of card 
inside of card
front of card

inside of card
I used the paper clip to keep closed so you can get a better view of the front, and I just realized I didn't take a pic of the inside of the top card posted, I will post it soon..

1 comment:

  1. I always love visiting your page-- CUTE stuff to look at, and Elvis' song is the cherry on top! lol :)

    ReplyDelete