Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My First Get Well Card

This is a card I had to make at the last minute, my boyfriend's daughter was taken to the hospital late last night, early this morning with bad stomach pains, well they said it is her appendicitis so she is having surgery today I am taking this card to her I hope it will cheer her up, she is only 12 years old, poor little girl please say some prayers for her thanks for stopping by today.  Hugs Debbie :)


this is the first time for me using Smiley Cards, I will be using this a lot more I just love it !

11 comments:

  1. awwwhhh, it's so cute :) I love the panel inside!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Too bad you had a reason to make it, but it turned out adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this same cut yesterday! I still have to finish the card (school nights get a little busy!), and I'll post mine!

    www.thecricutcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot the rest of my comment...GREAT CARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Hope she gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's adorable!!!
    hope she is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of the little one. She will love the card!

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sorry to hear that:( Hope she get better soon. Your card is super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor little sweetie! Hope her surgery goes well and that she's better in not time!!! :)

    Cute card, by the way!!!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete