Monday, February 21, 2011

Party Favor Boxes

Hello everyone I would like to share these pics with all of you.  I had made like 25 of these party favors for my nephews daughter's 2nd Birthday party, we filled them with different candies for the little one's the kids just loved them. I too had so much fun making them, I hope you enjoyed them please leave me your comments as always I love to here from all of you, until next time.
Hugs Debbie :)


Recipe is:
Sweet Treats Cart.
all cuts are on page 66
Box is:  party favor was cut fit to page.
# 2:  was cut @ 3 1/2 along with all the layers also cut @ 3 1/2

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Debbie! These are great boxes. I need to go find those and make some myself!

    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie... I'm a new follower. I love these boxes! They are so cute :-)

    Kathy
    http://kathysaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the treat boxes,,so cute!!!
    Imogene
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete