Friday, February 25, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog, I am so excited to be entering in this challenge today. Terrific Tuesday Challenge is using the cartridge Create a Critter, which is one my Favorite's!  I just love all there stamps, I have one of there sets so far I can't wait to buy some more.. I had fun making this card, I am very happy with the way it turned out I hope you all will like it as well.
Create a Critter Cartridge

Front view of card

side view

Stamp and Punch ( Hello Foxy )
thanks for stopping by
today, please be sure to
see all the entries @ http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/

Recipe is:
Cartridge: Create a Critter
Cuttlebug Embossing: Herringbone & Swiss Dots
Paper Punch: Creative Memories Fancy Square
Stamp: My Pink Stamper Punny Licious
Background Paper: DCWV The Pets Stack
Ribbon: Michaels
Card Base

4 comments:

  1. Girly your cards are just shouting uber cuteness!!! I am loving seeing each one of them, great job!!! Thank you so much for sharing all of them.

    Marianne S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe this is too stinkin cute! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,

    I love your card & the sentiment is perfect!!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete