Monday, March 14, 2011

2 Challenge's 1 Card

If your here for the Shimmering Shamrocks Blog Hop click Here

Hello and welcome to my favorite place. Today I am entering the card I made into two challenges which is "Wacky Wednesday" with Paula, which is a color challenge this week, the color's must be Purple, Green, and Yellow. The other challenge is "Throwback Thursday" with Emma is having to use any older cartridge and it must be a St. Patrick's Theme.  The cartridge I have chosen for my card today is "A Child's Year" I have put this all together into one card for both challenges so here it is I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did putting it together.
Happy St. Patrick's Day
the inside of card
side view of card
ok so there you have it I hope you liked it! 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.
Here are the links to there blogs so please visit each of them.
until next time Hugs Debbie :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I have that same patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on the hat. It's great!

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, my friend! Love everything about it...the cuts, sparkle, embossing.. yep, everything. Great job on getting two challenges with one card. Thank you for sharing!

    Marianne S.

    ReplyDelete