Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am a Guest Designer Today

Hello welcome to my blog I am so excited to be Lynne's "Guest Designer" today if you just happen to come across my blog please be sure to visit my friend Lynne her blog is Here   She has ask me to be her Guest Designer today theme being Summer Fun so I have made this card with the things I love about summer which is being at the beach so the tag you see is a Beach Tag, then Flip Flops are my favorite shoes to where in the summer, and then what would be summer with out the Sun and Sun Glasses.  I hope you will enjoy my card I have made for this Summer Fun!


This is the first time I have stamped and cut out the imagines on here which is the sun, flip flop and the glasses.
I will do my best to get better at it. I would like to thank Lynne who is such a great friend I have found here in this wonderful world of Crafter's thanks again Lynne remember to visit her @ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
please feel free to look around here at my blog and if you like please click on the Follow button at the right.

Hugs Debbie :)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I stopped by her blog and became a follower. I love the flip flops too!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete