Thursday, July 7, 2011

Invites I Have Made

Hello I would like to share the Invites I have made for a friend's 30th  Birthday Party.  They are planning on having a pig roast so this is why she came up with the Pig Theme. I hope you all enjoy them I had so much fun putting them all together.  The inside was done with a large stamp from Joann's, the pig was cut out from Animal Kingdom cart. grass and fence was punch out with MS punches. Sentiments were printed out from computer and then punch out with SU punch, tell me what you think of them please..



thanks for visiting me today
please stop again
Hugs Debbie :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are adorable and you made soo many! I bet your friend loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is just adorable!! I love the part about keeping it a secret~lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome, love the pig, and the inside is very neat!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. DD, these are adorable and I just love that pink piggy!

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so squealing cute! LOL

    I love your new banner too.

    Great job!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These invites are sew stinkin' cute!!!! You did a great job!!!

    Stop by http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
    as I have an award for you since you are sew creative!!!

    Hugs and Love
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete