Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pre-Hop Day 3 with K. Andrew's Getting Cricky

 Hello and welcome back for a fun filled day designing with K. Andrew "Getting Cricky Design Team" For this project we are using One Cartridge for the week, along with any or all of K. Andrew's Stamp Designs. Starting Feb 12th to Feb 17th so I hope you will join us for this fun filled week, so sit back, relax and let the fun begin. I have chosen to use the "Nifty Fifties" cricut cartridge for the week. Today along with my project I am using  K. Andrew stamps called "It's Valentines" I am so excite cause I am using my spellbinders again.  Here is my card I came up with for you all today, enjoy.It's Valentines! stamp set now shipping - Click Image to Close


Here's to You 

Olive You
Nifty Fifties & It's Valentines Stamps 


thank you all for coming back again hope to see you again tomorrow :)
Hugs all, 


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the sentiment it goes perfect with the cut!
    Kristan
    GCD-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive this card, Debbie ;) The cuts are just perfect for the sentiment and I love the matching background paper!! So awesome!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive the colors. So much punny fun.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!

    Veronica JrDt Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylish card, Great Pun!!
    Cheers Jennie GCDT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! Love the cut's, the paper and the sentiment!! Great job!!

    Ildi your DT sister

    ReplyDelete