Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pre-Hop Day 5 with K. Andrew's Getting Cricky

Hello and welcome back for a fun filled day designing with K. Andrew "Getting Cricky Design Team" For this project we are using One Cartridge for the week, along with any or all of K. Andrew's Stamp Designs. Starting Feb 12th to Feb 17th so I hope you will join us for this fun filled week, so sit back, relax and let the fun begin. I have chosen to use the "Nifty Fifties" cricut cartridge for the week. Today along with my project I am using  K. Andrew stamps called "All About Animals" I had so much fun making this, please enjoy!
Nifty Fifties & All About Animals 

front of card 

sentiment from "All About Animals" stamps set
here @ http://kandrewdesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=60
kad029: All about Animals stamp set now shipping - Click Image to Close







Thanks for stopping by again hope to see you all back here tomorrow.
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Super fun!

    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this, Debbie!! I used the exact same cut and sentiment for a challenge coming up on Monday!! Poodles are my very favorite!! Love, love this sweet card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card....I have this cart and have not used it yet...but I will now!!

    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. You did a great job.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete