Monday, June 4, 2012

Featuring "Guy Talk" with K.Andrew's Design Stamps

Hello for today I have made two cute cards using the same set of stamps called "Guy Talk" I just love these stamps, there are so fun to create with, they go with so many different cuts, like paper piecing's and cricut cuts, as you will see here one with paper piecing which is like one of my first temp's at doing this, and the other one of my cards are from a Cricut Cartridge. If you like the stamps I have used, you can see them all  by clicking Here  this is the set I have used today.

K Andrew Designs

              Ok here are my 2 fun cards I have created.
1st PaperPiecing 

close up of sentiment

close up of sentiment

Cricut Cartridge cut
Please be sure to leave me your comments I always love to here them, and most of all please feel free to follow along with me here on my blog.
Hugs all,


Please be sure to stop over @  Getting Cricky Blog to see all the great Stamps being featured all this month.

5 comments:

  1. that a cute card love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are awesome!! great job

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie!
    Love these cards!! Love the stamps too! Your cards are perfect for those stamps! I might have to get this set. TFS!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm your new follower.


    Cute cards. Nice bubbles.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute way to use that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete