Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall ya'll

Hello I have to say I am having so much fun this week being on vacation (just staying home) sometimes I love those vacations, I am getting lots done as having time to spend in my little craft room too.
I made another card today, this one I am going to enter it over @ Peachy Keen for the challenge"Any Thing Goes" For the sentiments I have used Fall O Ween stamp set by K. Andrew Design Stamps.


Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see ya'll back here again real soon.

Recipe:
Paper: K & Co. & scraps
Punches: MS fence & grass, EK leaf, Marvy scallop
Faces: Peachy Keen #491 everyday character's
Sentiment:  K.Andrew Design Stamps, Fall O Ween
Cuttlebug: swirl folder

3 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    You did a great job. I love the little faces that you put on the leaves. TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the little pks faces you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete