Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello all I just want to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day, I celebrated a day early I made a nice dinner for my boyfriend it was a pot roast with potatoes and carrots and some good ole dinner rolls, oh and a home made apple cake too. I have been spending lots of time in my new craft room this week as I am on vacation, so here is the card I made for this special day, for this card I have used  Jaded Blossom stamps and dies. I just love there products so be sure to stop over and visit there Store.
front 

fancy topper die & heart stamp

closer view 
thanks for visiting my blog today, I hope you will take a look around my blog while your here, if you like what you see please hit the follow button up on the right side bar. If you have a blog I will follow you too, so be sure to leave me your comments as I love to here from you all, thanks again for taking time to visit my blog today.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the heart.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Pretty. Love this especially the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines,sounds like you had a nice one,the supper sounds good!
    love the stamped heart!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete