Monday, April 8, 2013

I Need a Hug

Hello welcome back, today is my posting day for PPbyN I am having so much fun beign on Nikki's DT I just love these ladies they are such a great group of ladies to be crafting along with. For my post today I chose the file I Need a Hug I just think its so cute, for my card base I have been dying to use this file it's a step card which can be found in the Silhouette store I had fun making it too. For my sentiment I used my Jaded Blossom stamps called Conversation Candies I love there stamps they are so fun and easy to work with they are great for party favors as well as card making, so be sure to visit there store as well.  Now lets take a look at my card I have made for my posting day at PPbyN
front view of card 

side view of card

Nikki has some really cute files in her Store so please be sure to visit her, Nikki also has a Freebie everyday as well.

6 comments:

  1. Aww this is just so Sweet, adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! Is this your PPBN blog hop post? Wasn't sure I had hopped to the right place. Love your blog. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete