Sunday, February 9, 2014

Owl Always Love You

Hello all, so happy you are stopping by to visit my blog today.  I always love to have visitors.  So some of you may know by now I am one of the designers for Miss Kate Cuttables which I am having a blast and if incase you did not know,  Miss Kate offers a Freebie every day, yes you read that right, a Freebie every day. I also would like to invite you all to join and follow us at these sites for MissKateCuttables face book , and here at the Galleria
Here is today's freebie so be sure to stop over and grab it here @ Miss Kate Cuttables


For my project today I have made a cute Owl card, featuring the Assorted Owls if you would like them you can find them in the .50 store.
Assorted Owls

For my card today I have used some of my favorites, which are stamps, cuttlebug, paper punches, I will share links at the end of the post.
Now onto my card, lets take a look
front view


close up of sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by today I hope you liked my card I shared with you all today, here are some of the fun products I used.

Recipe: 
Sentiments: Jaded Blossom  Forest Friends 
Punch: Martha Stewart
Cuttlebug: Folder Woods
Ribbon: my stash
Bling: my stash

thanks again for visiting me today
Hugs all 

3 comments: