Sunday, March 23, 2014

You Crack Me Up



Hello it's my posting day over at Miss Kate Cuttables Blog for my card I used the file called "Girl Chick"
which can be found over in the .50 store now.


 Chick SVG cut file chick in egg svg cut file spring svg cut files free svgs



Miss Kate Cuttables  offers a wide range of SVG files, she also offers a "Freebie" everyday and if you missed it you can grab them from the .50 store.  Here is your today's freebie so besure to visit her store when leaving her blog

Easter Eggs SVG cutting file easter svg scrapbook title easter svg cut file
"Today's Freebie"



Now here is my card that I have made to share with you today, I would love for you all to leave me your comments as I love to read them.

front view

angel view
I hope you have enjoyed my card for today's posting, please be sure to stop over and join us with the fan page for Miss Kate Cuttables
thanks for stopping bye today
Hugs,




For my card I used papers from Recollections,
Jaded Blossom for my sentiments,
Trendy Twine
Action Wobbles
Cuttlebug
Martha Stewart Punch




6 comments:

  1. Saw it on FB...ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable - what a sweet little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute card! Another great job, just LOVE all the details :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I sure do like that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you card!
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. idm crack is an excellent alternative to Spotify due to the fact that it includes the beloved download button.








    ReplyDelete