Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mr. Fix It

             
Hello welcome to my blog today I have a great Father's Day card I would love to share here.  It's my posting day over at Miss Kate Cuttables Blog , but before we get started remember to visit the Miss Kate Cuttables store as she has a "Freebie" everyday for you. Here is today's freebie.



Now onto my card I have used the Mr. Fix It and Monogram files, here is my card I have made.

front of card flatten out


card folded out

front view

close up of monogram

close up of sentiment

closer view

My card base was purchased from the silhouette store, it's a 3block step card, I did a print and cut on the Mr. Fix It file and then glued them to my card, my sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom store using "Father's Day" set.
I hope you have enjoyed my card today as I love to read your comments please do leave me some .
Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Debbie..This turned out so cute

    Love it!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. super lovely card - I love the stair step cards very much enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great my friend. Love it.

    ReplyDelete