Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Book

Hello and welcome back to my blog, I am so very happy to be back here crafting and sharing my creations with you all. I have been missing my crafting time as I've had some family issues going on.  
So for today I have a cute card to share as it's my posting day over @ Miss Kate Cuttables Blog 

For my card today I am using a file called "Happy Book" here is a pic of the file.

Besure you stop over the Miss Kate Cuttables store  so you can grab your free file everyday!!

Now for my card I have made it to be used for Teacher's Appreciation Day, lets take a look at my card,

front of card 

inside of card
I hope you have enjoyed my card today, I have so much fun creating my card for you all to see, for the sentiments on inside and outside I used my Jaded Blossom Stamps  I will share the link at the bottom.
Now please stop on over at Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria FB   as we have a challenge every month, we would love to have you join us. 

Thanks again for visiting my blog today, I really hope to be back here more now crafting away for you all, and myself as it helps with dealing with hardtimes.  

Hugs all, 


link for Jaded Blossom stamps


3 comments:

  1. So very cute. Must learn how to do this with my silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute book. I am always happy when I see my students reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete