Monday, April 10, 2017

Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom April Release

Hello I am so happy and very excited to be here with all these lovely ladies from Jaded Blossom again.

Today is day 1 for the Jaded Blossom  April Release. So for today I have 1 project I would like to share with you. I used the stamp set called Be a Pinata

Here is my card I have made for day 1 of the April Release




here are the supplies I used:
Be a Pinata 
Mini Tag Dies
Embossing folder
Ribbon
Papers



I hope you have enjoyed my project for day 1, now please besure to comr back tomorrow for day 2,

thanks for visiting,



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99


April 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $136.99


6 comments: