Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom April Release

Hello again I hope you all enjoy yesterday's release of day 1, did I tell you all how happy I am being able to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom it's so much fun.

Let me begin letting you know how you can get your release package now.

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99



April 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $136.99

Ok now for today's release we have 2 sets of stamps to showcase for you here they are.

Image may contain: textNo automatic alt text available.


So for today I have a cute little treat bag, I used both sets for my project.  I used the Spiral Circles as a background on the paper for the Ric Rac Topper Die and then used the So Many Birthdays 3 for my sentiment.  Here is what I have created for today's release.



Close up of sentiment
\
Here are all of my Jaded Blossom  Stamps and Dies I have used for today's project
Sprial Circles
So Many Birthdays 3
Candie Wrap Die
Ric Rac Topper Die
Birthday Candies
Mini Tag Dies 2
3x4 inch clear bags

ok so that is all for today now be sure to stop over at Jaded Blossom blog  to see what all the ladies have created today, please stop back here tomorrow for release day 3.

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. Very cute topper! Loving those spirals, makes really pretty background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great treat ! nice how you used the stamp to create the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love that treat topper!

    ReplyDelete