Friday, April 14, 2017

Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom April Release

Hello and welcome to day 5, wow this is the big day as we all are so excited for the Blog Hop later tonight.   Today's reveal is Origami Fun & Special Birthday.


No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: text

For my project today I am using Origami Fun and So Many Birthdays 3

So I have created a little treat favor, I also used from Jaded Blossom the  Scallop Slider & Topper Die
I stamp the butterfly stamp from Origami Fun as a background then stamp Happy Birthday on the lower portion of the favor.  




I hope you have enjoyed my project today, now be sure to visit the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what all the other designers have to share with you, and remember to be back here tonight for the Blog Hop, it's gonna be so much fun so you don't want to miss it.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. such a cute treat ! i like the flower lollipop !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great flower lollipop! Love how you used the Scallop Topper!

    ReplyDelete